Thursday, January 04, 2007

Love is...

Things that make you curl up and purr like a little kitten:

getting your back scratched
getting your feet rubbed
getting your back scratched while getting your feet rubbed...

You get the picture.

I have a wonderful almost seventeen -year-old daughter who has tireless fingers. She can scratch and rub for endless hours. Not only can she, she does! What a blessing. I think she loves me.

Today was a good day. I got some good client contact in, set up a seminar for first time buyers (did I ever mention I'm a Realtor {insert trademark here}?), and showed two condos.

I also got some work in on the book, edited a few pictures from Christmas, took a long bath, AND had a nap!

What a lovely day.
Does it get any better than this?
I am woman, hear me purrrrrr...

On the TiVo: Firday Night Lights
Scripture for today, Romans 5:1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment