Thursday, April 17, 2008

Peace...



Not much to talk about!  It's been a pretty quiet, calm few days.  That's a welcome change.  The kids are in school, I'm working part time, holding down the fort at home, and working on the book.

I've decided I'm not really a lover of research - but that's okay.  It's a necessary part of the writing process, and so that makes it good.  I do appreciate all the writers out there in the cyber world who are so willing to share their processes.  There are so many awesome articles and blog posts that discuss various methods for outlining, plotting, character development, etc.  In fact, the temptation for me is to keep reading about how everyone else writes their books, and not work on mine!

There are several suggestions that I've taken to heart and am using.  I appreciate it so much.  Hopefully, one day I'll be in a position to "carry it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment