Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SPRING BREAK!!

Well...We are on Spring Break.

I took the fam to a cabin in the Colorado Mountains to get in a last snowboarding trip.

Included are: A CNA to help take care of the medical kiddos, two friends from Seattle here on vacation, a friend who's a Physical Therapist (with her two kids), and my mom. That's in addition to the seven kids and me. All in an 1800 square foot log cabin.

Thankfully, the cabin has a huge TV with a DVD player and Direct TV.

This is the first family vacation we've been on in many years. It's going great. We hit the slopes tomorrow.

The only downside to this is that I'm not working on my book. This makes me sad and a bit frustrated. Oh well, a day on the slopes followed by an evening at the hot springs should make me feel much better...

No comments:

Post a Comment