Saturday, March 11, 2006

I've been bitten by the Blog Bug.


Well...I've succumbed to the blogging craze.

Don't know how much I'll write, but it's nice to have the option.

Mom's Night Out is my first novel in a planned mystery series. It's also my motto for the unforseen future.

With nine kids (seven at home), and no husband, a night out is just what I need - that and a possible prescription for some serious anti-anxiety meds.

My novel is in the very rough draft stage...still outlining and planning and researching. I could really use a police representative to help with some of the research. Also need a street person or two and someone who is familiar with the Headstart preschool program. No worries. It's coming along.

I might be making a major shift in tone, though. I'd really like to take a humorous slant...things to think about.

Thanks for reading - TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment