Thursday, April 13, 2006

Status...

still ear-infected. I'm on my second round of antibiotics and starting to tilt to my left. Back to the GP today and then on to the Ear Nose and Throat doc. Yippee. This is so boring. And it's not a very grownup kind of problem.

Meanwhile, the move to Seattle is looking like a go. Just a few more bumps to work out before putting my house on the market. This is where being a realtor (insert trademark symbol here) comes in handy. I can sell my own home for 1/2 the regular commission. Big yay there!

Gorgeous day here in Colorado. It's supposed to get into the mid-seventies. Now, we will probably get snow next week. There is usually one more heavy Spring snow before we move into Summer.

In Seattle, it's time for the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. Acre upon acre of tulips laid out like a gigantic multi-colored carpet at the base of the Cascade mountains. This is a must-see if you visit the Northwest in April.
I think it's raining there today.

Much love-

No comments:

Post a Comment