Saturday, April 08, 2006

Another Saturday Night

This is Kelsey, my daughter. She is miffed that it took so long to post her picture here. No special reason for including it in this post. Just trying to maintain my motherly standards of excellence and keep her off my back.
Problem solved.


Getting old(er) is interesting. On the one hand, it sucks. Your body freakin' rebels. The laser eye doctor says, "Well, we could make one eye for near vision and one eye for far. Or, you could get bi-focals", (What happened to all that new technology?), your kids get jobs and don't need you anymore (not necessarily a suckie thing), you go snowboarding, fall on your face and feel it for a week...or more. And so on, and so on, and so on.

On the other hand, there are many benefits. Umm...umm...hang on, I knew what they were a minute ago...musta forgot my ginko today.

Ah, well.
Status: a tad confused.
Listening to: not much. My left ear is shot, and it is my "good" ear.
Not that this is such a loss. Things inside my head are a lot more peaceful lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment