Monday, November 23, 2009

Is it Just Me?

My kids are mega-spoiled. They are more demanding than rock stars who want their water a specific temperature and all the green M&Ms picked out of the bowls before they arrive.

"I need the blue bowl. Did you give me the blue bowl?"

"What color is my cup?"

"We are out of ice cream. When are you going to the store, Mom?"

"I want Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Go to the store, Mom."

"No toilet paper."


"Did you record Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?"
"Today is my bath day. I want to take it with Kobi.
I want to be in the frontnoIwanttobeinthefrontnoit'smyturnnoit'smyturnnoit'smine. ItsMINEEEE"


So when I was cruising through some old pics I have stored on Shutterfly.com from ages ago, like eight years or so, I was pleased to find that they stirred up some mommy-appropriate emotions. Tell me what you think...keep 'em?




3 comments:

  1. I feel you! I will only wear red shirts! There needs just get pricier with age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:11 PM

    Very cute! I love the runonsentencekidsarelike thatarentthey? :) Your side bar pics look great I'm glad you "stole" my idea!!
    Jessie at Blog Schmog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:40 AM

    Just read your blog for the first time and really enjoyed it. i hope to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete